Scope of Policy
This Policy contains the terms and conditions that apply to the goods to be delivered to an individual or entity, after the same has been purchased through the online shopping portal www.indiacraftbazaar.com (hereinafter to be referred as “Policy”). Goods purchased from retail stores and franchisee outlets or supplied as bulk to institutional customers does not fall under this Policy.
Shipping & Delivery Timeframe
- Once a valid purchase has been completed, India Craft Bazaar will thereafter transmit a confirmation email to the registered email address of the customer intimating the scheduled date of delivery of customers purchased items.
- For custom-made goods, shipping times may vary because each craftsman and artisan’s process is unique,Customers are requested to look for shipping info on the product page for individual shipping times and or contact customer care for further information
- Deliveries of ready stock goods (ready stock means the goods which are available at any warehouse of India Craft Bazaar at the time of purchase) will be made within 3 weeks from the date of realization of purchase order amount.
- The customer hereby agrees to make adequate arrangements for smooth carriage of the purchased items by the carrier from the main gate of the customer premises to customers’ doorstep.
- India Craft Bazaar will make every effort to carry out deliveries on the given date. The delivery date provided to the customer is an estimate given in good faith. If India Craft Bazaar finds subsequently that the estimate is inaccurate, India Craft Bazaar will endeavour to inform the customer using the registered contact numbers and/or email address of the customer.
- India Craft Bazaar will make 2 attempts for delivery to the customers desired address. In case the delivery does not happen, or the customer is not available to receive the goods at the shipping address provided by the customer during online purchase, India Craft Bazaar reserves the right to cancel the order and retain up to 25% of the order value. All purchases on the website are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- The customer hereby agrees that the title to such purchased goods shall pass on to the customer once the goods are delivered by India Craft Bazaar to the carrier for delivery to the customers doorstep. The customer agrees that the carrier of the purchased goods to the customers’ premises shall be the customers’ agent.
- Unless mentioned otherwise in the online digital catalogue, goods are delivered free of cost within India. For deliveries outside India, customer shall be notified by email about the delivery terms.
- Any additional cost or approval for delivering the goods to customers’ addresses, which has any kind of physical (e.g. high rise building, narrow entry etc.) or statutory restrictions (e.g. secured compound) has to be organised by customer and India Craft Bazaar shall or its carriers shall not be responsible for the same. In case delivery does not happen and goods had to be returned for this reason, India Craft Bazaar reserves the right to cancel the order and recover all cost, damage and demurrage incurred from the payment made for such purchase, before refunding customer.
- Address change will be accepted only if order has not been shipped. Address change is only possible if new location is within the same state.