Scope of Policy
This Policy contains the terms and conditions that apply to the goods purchased by an individual or entity through the online shopping portal www.indiacraftbazaar.com (hereinafter to be referred as “Policy”). Goods purchased from retail stores and franchisee outlets or supplied, as bulk to institutional customers does not fall under this Policy.
Provisions for Returning Purchased Goods and Claiming Refund
- The customer may cancel the purchase order before shipping notification through email or other digital means have been sent to the customer.
- Customer can return the purchase item and/or claim for refund under following circumstances:
- Wrong Item: Customer to inform customer care within 48 hours of delivery of the goods, via email or phone with information about Product Code as per purchase order and product code of the delivered items are different. In such case India Craft Bazaar shall sent the correct item and return the wrong item from customer, at it’s own cost, within 15 days.
- Damaged/Brocken Item: In the unlikely event that goods arrives damaged, customer should email a photo of the damaged product with the Bar Code within 48 hours of receiving the goods through email. In such case India Craft Bazaar shall sent the correct item and return the wrong item from customer, at it’s own cost, within 15 days. Or, if customer wants, can return the damaged item and refund money to the source account (the account from which payment was made) within 15 days after the damaged goods have been handed over to the carrier designated by India Craft Bazaar
- Difference in Colour/Design: The images of the products in our online catalogue are informative, not definitive. Since our products are handmade by artisans, there might be some difference in colour and design from time to time between the images and the real product. These variations and imperfections are the real sign of truly handmade products, hence under most circumstances, cancellation or return request for such minor deviations shall not be accepted.
- Not all products are eligible for returns. In many items, it is mentioned that these are for “Final Sale”, which is to help our our artisans and craftsmen to liquidate their inventory. Since such products are sold at much lower price than usual hence they do not qualify for refund. Please make it a point to understand which products are eligible for returns before purchasing.
- Fragile items such as earenware, glassware etc. can be returned only if the original packaging is available at the time of return.
- All returns are to be approved by India Craft Bazaar. Once a return and/or refund request is made by customer, it will be reviewed and customer shall be notified via email or other digital means about the approval/disapproval status along with detail procedure to hand over the item to carrier.
- The point of contact for all return/refund related cases is the customer care department of India Craft Bazaar at firstname.lastname@example.org